Solar pump operation suggested
1. Remove the film which covers the solar panel before The use of;
2. Solar panel will have to be fully exposed in sunlight without any part shaded by leaves or any other things;
3. Let the solar pump under enough sunshine and water height depends on the strength of the sunlight.
4.When the sunlight is weak, water pumps will not work often, once sunlight is stronger It’s going to automatically continue to work;
5. Pull out of the plug(the head part) firstly, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump, then put on the plug to see if it could work well;
Solar Panel: 7V/1.4W
Brushless Pump Input: DC 4.5-10V
Maximum Waft: 150L/h
Maximum Spraying Height: 45cm(18”), Regular: 10~15″
Minimum water depth in fountain will have to be 2″
Panel Size(Diameter x Thickness): 16 x 1.2cm
Tips of The use of the Solar Pump
1. Clean the pump often to avoid pump from getting stuck.
2. Don’t make the pump work without water for a very long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. The pumps will work often only under bright sunshine. It’s going to also be affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
1 x Solar Power Fountain Pump
1 x A pouch of fittings (Nozzles inside)
1 x User Manual
Comes with attachments and 3 different sprinkle heads to pump different water flows. An ideal pump for birdbath, small pond, fish tank and water circulation for oxygen
Runs automatically by solar, no battery or electricity needed. Easy to move to different places to use.
Pump will start automatically in 3 seconds once exposed in sufficient sunlight.
The solar birdbath fountain has more than 10,000 Hours of service life. The solar water fountain pump has a built-in brushless motor that provides a longer service life and lower energy consumption.
Suggestion: Solar panel will have to be fully exposed to sunlight, not any a part of it may be shaded, or the pump will not work.